I hate to say the F word but Fall is almost here.
Here at Organic Lifestyle, we try to look at things in a more positive light …
- Kids are back in school (yeah!)
- Pumpkin lattes, Fall Colours and cozy sweaters … are just around the corner
And of course, our End of Summer Sale on products that encourage a healthier YOU (more details below)
Hope you had a good summer too. Here’s what we’ve been upto:
- We are offering organic T shirts at wholesale for your next event or fundraiser – no more toxic dyes and starting from $5.99
- Working on a new website – if you’d like to have a sneak peek, contact us (we’ll make it worth your time)
- We’ve reduced our pricing on organic cotton kids PJs
- Last but not least, we have big news. I can’t say anything just yet but Toronto (and those willing to drive or fly in), keep the evening of Sept 25th free …
Some picks from End of Summer SALE
For Kids or Double bed:
organic Cotton comforter $
685, NOW $445
Twin size innerspring mattress (floor model) $
1425, NOW $926
For the Adults:
King flannel ivory duvet cover by Coyuchi $165 (Price already reduced)
Twin size sheet sets in sateen white by Coyuchi – hard to find in Canada
Checkout everything else on Sale
Plus, take another xx% off on in-stock clothing only
- Use coupon code [Sorry, this is a perk for those who have signed up for our Newsletter – To signup, see top right corner]
- Expires Sept 25 2014; excludes Wholesale T-shirts
NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
Imagine being able to reduce varicose veins / lose weight / detox while you drank your daily cuppa …
Using the natural properties of cinnamon, ginger, Hawthorn leaves and so on, food scientist Sara Bonham has combined the best of both worlds.
JUST IN CARE YOU MISSED IT…
A customer was looking for a solid wood non-toxic crib.
It inspired this blog post (on what to look for, what things to avoid, etc.)
But, do you think getting a crib mattress is worth it? Do you co-sleep or use a bassinet and then plan to move to a twin size or “big kid” bed by age two?
We sure would love your feedback via comments on our blog post
MEET OUR NEW GREEN FRIENDS
We’ve been busy connecting with the green cream of the crop. These ladies are seriously amazing. We encourage you to connect with them on social media and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge they share:
We adore these ladies! Their eco-consulting and greenproofing services help new and expectant moms create cleaner, greener homes for their families.
Check out their twitter parties and “healthy home detox” program.
Blogger Angela Wallace is fun and oh so in the know re. ethical and sustainable brands and events.
We love connecting with her on Twitter and Instagram, where she posts photos of her adorable baby Charlotte (often in eco clothes)
Hazel is a wonderful woman whose honest reviews are as trustworthy as they come.
With a focus on eco-friendly beauty & fashion brands (Canadian-made or available in Canada), she’ll help you decide what to try (and what not to) so you can avoid wasting your valuable time and money.